There's a wealth of data readily available, but few people know what to do with it. Based on my 6 years of practical experience running the leading Canadian data-visualization studio and working with high-profile clients, I will share practical ways to use data in design & communications, while giving an overview of the challenges & opportunities ahead.
This presentation covers:
- How data can be used as an input in the create process
- How data can be used in communication & public relation
- “The spectrum of visualization”
- The challenges of working with data
- New disciplines emerging around the usage of data